It is with great pleasure that we announce the 2022 BRAVO Symposium to be held in Brussels on Friday, March 18th.
BRAVO and BeMedTech will bring together the Belgian Radiation Oncology community in a live and in-person format that builds on the success of our 2018 symposium. This year, we continue our mission to increase awareness of radiation oncology as a safe and modern treatment method of cancer.
The half-day program covers five clinical topics and one patient testimonial:
- A general introduction to low-volume metastatic disease
- Surgical approach of low-volume metastatic disease
- Metastasis-directed therapy for low-volume metastatic prostate and kidney cancer
- Metastasis-directed therapy for metastases in lung and liver
- Value-based health care and metastasis-directed therapy
- Patient testimonial